Beer Insights Webinars
The info you need in a new, fast-paced format.
Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS newsletters bring both in-depth and wide-ranging reporting to the beer industry. Our quick-hitting, yet data-rich presentations are featured regularly at top beer industry events. Beer INSIGHTS Webinars bring you the best of both: live, engaging presentations and discussion of up-to-the-minute info without having to leave your desk.
Coming in April and June, Beer INSIGHTS Webinars: Craft Update, 2018 will cover the ever-dynamic craft segment with two fast-paced 90-minute webinars, April 26 & June 21, 2018.
This new webinar format provides new opportunities to gain valuable insight into the US beer biz, including:
- lively presentations packed with the latest data and news;
- downloadable resources you can to return to again and again;
- supplemental materials to dig even deeper into the details;
- live interaction with BMI’s experienced editors, including plenty of time for Q&A.
Don’t miss these events: register today
Craft Update, 2018 will guide both experienced industry vets and newcomers through this increasingly complex landscape. Quickly expand your perspective and understanding of the US craft beer biz and walk away with loads of stats and facts.
Part I: Digging Deep into US Craft - Thursday, April 26, 2018, 1-2:30pm EST
Get the lay of the land and go deep into the US craft beer market. Featuring:
- Craft volume in the context of total US beer biz;
- Per-capita consumption analysis;
- 10 years of shipments stats on top craft players;
- Analysis of retail scanner data;
- Insight into big global brewers’ craft competitors and how M&A reshapes the market;
- And more!
Part II: Players, Places & Themes: Surveying Craft’s Breadth - Thursday, June 21, 2018, 1-2:30pm EST
Get a timely, in-depth update on 2018 craft trends and hot topics, plus an overview of regional and state-level data through 2017. Featuring:
- Key retail trends for the craft segment, top companies and brands through mid-2018;
- Overview of important news developments and coverage in 2018;
- Collective small brewer volume share across regions & most states in 2017;
- Selected state craft supplier shipments;
- Up-to-date and in-depth legal & legislative analysis;
- And more!
Part I and Part II will each provide valuable insights on their own. But to get the most out of this opportunity, participate in both 90-minute webinars and save $50.
Reserve your spot to both Part I and Part II for just $250!
Realize significant savings by registering your whole team: contact us to discuss multi-use discounts. *And don’t worry if you have to miss the live presentations: recording will be available to registered participants after initial broadcasts. Don’t miss this special opportunity. Reserve your space now. April’s right around the corner!
Complete instructions for accessing the webinars will be sent via email a few weeks prior to the event.